The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

Adult Nursing at CITY?!

Anyone going to City London? Barely know anyone would love to chat before starting, so feel free to pop up :smile:
Original post by Rose255
Anyone going to City London? Barely know anyone would love to chat before starting, so feel free to pop up :smile:

Hey, what course are you on?
I've just been offered City through Clearing on PgDip Adult Nursing.
All happened so quickly from applying so trying to sort stuff out.
Nice to meet someone else going..
and congratulations!
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi, I will be doing adult nursing too but not the PgDip and alright good luck and I'll see you around.
Original post by Rose255
Hi, I will be doing adult nursing too but not the PgDip and alright good luck and I'll see you around.

Ah that's great. I am worrying slightly about the pace of the PgDip.. 3yrs worth in 2 and a bit years. Scary stuff! You all set?
Reply 4
You will be fine and how comes you're doing Pgdip.. do you have a degree already? and omg same😬 and not really set.. I'm nervous to even start.
Original post by Rose255
You will be fine and how comes you're doing Pgdip.. do you have a degree already? and omg same😬 and not really set.. I'm nervous to even start.

Yeah, im a mature student, just done a part time degree, graduate in September, then start PgDip end of Sept. You know much about it yet? I'm sh*tting myself..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending