Friends or family? Watch

username927016
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Which one is more important to you? For me it's my friends as I can actually choose them and have some core values in common with them whilst with family I disagree on some key things such as religious/cultural views. What about you?
BurstingBubbles
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Multitalented me)
Which one is more important to you? For me it's my friends as I can actually choose them and have some core values in common with them whilst with family I disagree on some key things such as religious/cultural views. What about you?
Probably friends too. I have a small family so they are very precious to me, but I see my mum and grandma as my friends anyway. My friends feel like my family too
Lilligant22
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
My family because they're my best friends. But there are some things that I feel that I can't talk to them about, however.
Anonymous #1
Report 6 months ago
Personally I would say family. I have lots of friends and some really close friends but even so if you fall out or disagree your never really the same again. But with family, if you fight, disagree or fall out, very quickly you feel the same again and you don't hold the grudge. Thats how I feel anyways
username4171924
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Family
Anonymous #2
Report 6 months ago
This is a tricky one. I see myself as quite a family-orientated person, however I’m not close with my current family. For me, my friends have been the ones who have been there for me, a lot more than my family have.
princess770
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Both of them are special
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Piper95
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
They are both special to me, but I would say family. I can rely on both my friends and family for emotional needs and for judgment calls, but if I was having financial difficulties it would be my family that would step up and be there for me.
bones-mccoy
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
My friends have always been more supportive but I've got closer to my immediate family as I've got older. My sister is one of my best friends and my partner is basically family.
meenu89
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Family can be friends too.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (89)
16.57%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (55)
10.24%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (96)
17.88%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (81)
15.08%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (54)
10.06%
How can I be the best version of myself? (162)
30.17%

Watched Threads