University of Bath freshers 2018! Watch

aapk
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Hey guys! Since people in both the UK and abroad have gotten their exam results back, I thought now would be a great time to get to know each other before uni starts
fluorescent24
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Is there any facebook group for freshers?
MissMathsxo
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Heyy, have either of you got wristbands for freshers or know where to get them from?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
JimboAkimbo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I bought one called original sin, my mate told me 2 buy it they've been running fresher events at bath and Exeter for a few years now apparently.
MissMathsxo
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by JimboAkimbo)
I bought one called original sin, my mate told me 2 buy it they've been running fresher events at bath and Exeter for a few years now apparently.
Is that the one they sell on a website called fatsoma? It looked at it but wasn't sure whether they were fakes and if they included all the main events since su says get them there only
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
beaverhausen
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by MissMathsxo)
Is that the one they sell on a website called fatsoma? It looked at it but wasn't sure whether they were fakes and if they included all the main events since su says get them there only
Hi! Those original sin tickets do not include access into the SU organised events on campus. It is recommended that you only purchase wristbands from the SU site, this will go live some point this month after you register as a student (I don't know the exact dates sorry).

Original Sin tickets are unofficial and what tends to happen during freshers week is people don't go to them because they are all held in town, whereas SU events are on campus and most freshers stay on campus. Don't waste your money on unofficial tickets, they are really just out to get your money.
GoNinty
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by beaverhausen)
Hi! Those original sin tickets do not include access into the SU organised events on campus. It is recommended that you only purchase wristbands from the SU site, this will go live some point this month after you register as a student (I don't know the exact dates sorry).

Original Sin tickets are unofficial and what tends to happen during freshers week is people don't go to them because they are all held in town, whereas SU events are on campus and most freshers stay on campus. Don't waste your money on unofficial tickets, they are really just out to get your money.
The wristbands are due to go on sale at 12:00 on the 17th September, just thought I'd pop in to this thread in case anyone didn't know. More info on them is on https://www.thesubath.com/freshers2018/wristbands/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bath
    Find out about life at the University and discover our diverse range of Undergraduate courses. Our course areas include the Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences, Engineering & Design, and Management. Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Bath
    Engineering & Design, Humanities & Social Sciences, Management, Science Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Jun '19
  • University of Bath
    Engineering & Design, Humanities & Social Sciences, Management, Science Undergraduate
    Sat, 14 Sep '19

How did your AQA A-level Chemistry Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (289)
31.83%
The paper was reasonable (437)
48.13%
Not feeling great about that exam... (109)
12%
It was TERRIBLE (73)
8.04%

Watched Threads