beckysofiax
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
After speaking to SHU on the phone and getting an unconditional offer with the confirmation email. I submitted the application on UCAS clearing track, how long does it take to get acceptance on the website?

I'd like to start the process for acquiring accommodation, but it seems I can't without it. Does anyone know how long it takes?
lewis caswell
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I think they do it as soon as posable, i heard a few days at most
Sheffield Hallam University
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by beckysofiax)
After speaking to SHU on the phone and getting an unconditional offer with the confirmation email. I submitted the application on UCAS clearing track, how long does it take to get acceptance on the website?

I'd like to start the process for acquiring accommodation, but it seems I can't without it. Does anyone know how long it takes?
Hi beckysofiax

It should be a few days for it to be updated but if you want to confirm you status. I would call the clearing number 0330 024 6390 and click option 2 and you can speak to someone about your application.

What accommodation are you looking into?

Reanne
beckysofiax
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Sheffield Hallam University)
Hi beckysofiax

It should be a few days for it to be updated but if you want to confirm you status. I would call the clearing number 0330 024 6390 and click option 2 and you can speak to someone about your application.

What accommodation are you looking into?

Reanne

Hi thank you! It came through today, I'm so relieved. I was looking into Liberty Halls when I visited, but it's full :< So I'm not really sure about the others but I'll keep looking I guess!

Also do you know how to confirm the student finance page? When I select what year I'm applying for it says it's not available and the university needs to update it
Sheffield Hallam University
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by beckysofiax)
Hi thank you! It came through today, I'm so relieved. I was looking into Liberty Halls when I visited, but it's full :< So I'm not really sure about the others but I'll keep looking I guess!

Also do you know how to confirm the student finance page? When I select what year I'm applying for it says it's not available and the university needs to update it
Hi beckysofiax

I spoke to admissions and they said that I would leave for 3 days and see if it has updated then if not you can email [email protected] with your name, student details and your situation!

It may be that you haven't been processed yet, but I would give it time!

Reanne
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 6 Oct '19
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Sat, 12 Oct '19
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 27 Oct '19

What's your favourite genre?