Double student room to rent in Southampton 2018-19

Watch this thread
ck402
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
We’ve got a fully-furnished spare room going for the 2018/2019 academic year, a spacious 6 bed house on The Avenue! £390/ month plus bills.
We’re all Southampton University students.
You’ll be with one second year and four other third years, a mix of boys and girls. A mix of courses too (maths, international relations, politics, medicine, geography). We would love to have another girl living with us but anyone who is interested is welcome to pop us a message!

There’s a decent sized kitchen with a washing machine and large cupboards (so everyone can have their own personal cupboard and drawer), large living room with TV and a small outdoor area, as well as two bathrooms/toilets and an off-road parking spot on the driveway up for grabs.
We’re a five minute walk to Bedford and Bevois Valley, about 10/15 to the city centre and central Portswood. 20 minute walk/10 minute bus journey to Highfield campus.
Move in date is 1st September.
Message me if you have any questions.
Gemagu
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Hi, my name is Gema, I am from Spain. I am looking for a room to stay from September to January, I am an erasmus student and I am going to study Psychology at the universitario of Southampton. Contact with me If you dont have roomate yet, I love meeting new people, so I could be a good roomate, also I am clean and an organised.
ck402
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi, sorry our contract is from September 1st to July 1st. Good luck with your house-hunting!
uosaccom
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Gemagu)
Hi, my name is Gema, I am from Spain. I am looking for a room to stay from September to January, I am an erasmus student and I am going to study Psychology at the universitario of Southampton. Contact with me If you dont have roomate yet, I love meeting new people, so I could be a good roomate, also I am clean and an organised.
Hi Gemagu,

If you haven’t already I would recommend that you look at potentially applying for a Semester 1 contract with the University of Southampton Accommodation. This is accommodation owned by the University of Southampton and you are potentially be able to apply for a Semester 1 accommodation depending on what the Occupancy Management team can arrange for you, if there are free halls space!

You can take a look at the Halls Accommodation here:

https://www.southampton.ac.uk/uni-li...mmodation.page

You can apply for Accommodation here:

https://accommodationservices.soton.ac.uk/portal

You can take a look at the Accommodation Fees 2018/19 here:

http://www.southampton.ac.uk/assets/...%202018-19.pdf

If you have any further questions or queries, please do get in touch with our Accommodation Hotline Advisors
Monday to Friday - 8:30am to 6pm

by phone or email
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (10)
21.28%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (4)
8.51%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
8.51%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (5)
10.64%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (12)
25.53%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (12)
25.53%

Watched Threads