Clearing Watch

AminaN
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I went through clearing and got an offer of some sort from Lancaster but they still have to see all my uni grades ( I’m transferring to restart) however I checked their website and saw that computer science wasn’t in the list of vacancies does that mean my place is gone
Realitysreflexx
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by AminaN)
I went through clearing and got an offer of some sort from Lancaster but they still have to see all my uni grades ( I’m transferring to restart) however I checked their website and saw that computer science wasn’t in the list of vacancies does that mean my place is gone
No, but you need to contact them, too many variables for anyone to be able to help on here tbh.
AminaN
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Realitysreflexx)
No, but you need to contact them, too many variables for anyone to be able to help on here tbh.
Yeah just called them and they said I do have an offer but it’ll get processed once they see my first year transcript which is probably gonna make them say no even though I got a 2.1
Lancaster University Student Ambassador
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by AminaN)
Hi AminaN,

You should be able to see on the email from them what is required of you. If you are still unsure, I'd recommend calling them back and just double checking!

Georgia
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Lancaster University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 7 Sep '19
  • Lancaster University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 14 Sep '19

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (75)
17.32%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (279)
64.43%
Not yet but I am planning to (21)
4.85%
Not yet but I might (58)
13.39%

Watched Threads