The Student Room Group

HISTORY Clearing

Hi, so I a bit of a dilemma. I have verbal offers for History BA at either York or Warwick through clearing. After looking at different aspects and talking to people, I'm unable to come to a decision. I have till tomorrow to decide and will be using accommodation for either. Any experiences or opinions?
Original post by TheWinterSoilder
Hi, so I a bit of a dilemma. I have verbal offers for History BA at either York or Warwick through clearing. After looking at different aspects and talking to people, I'm unable to come to a decision. I have till tomorrow to decide and will be using accommodation for either. Any experiences or opinions?

Make a pros and cons list for each university, then go for the one with the most pros for you
Original post by TheWinterSoilder

Firstly those are fantastic unis, so well done :biggrin:

As above, make a pros and cons list, and maybe look through the uni forums for York and Warwick and ask your own questions :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending