The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Garden Halls or Urbanest Westminster for a LSE student?

Hey!
I have offers from Garden Halls and Urbanest Westminster Bridge, and I really don't know what to do.
My room (40-week contract) in Garden is bigger and I have my own bathroom, for cheaper. I love Bloomsbury and the atmosphere. On the other hand, my room in Urbanest is more expensive (50-week contract) and I share two bathrooms with 3 people (doesn't bother me at all). I don't really like the area..
BUT in Urbanest, I share a great kitchen with 2 other persons. Since I'm vegan, I wanted to be able to make my own food. In garden, I have a catered contract, and I'm scared the food will be limited/unhealthy or that I won'a have access to at least a small kitchen. Moreover, Urbanest has a gym, a dance room (really need that) and welcomes many other LSE students (like me), whereas Garden halls is mainly welcoming UCL and SOAS students. What should I do? I'm so lost... Thanks!
Original post by Amelie2499
Hey!
I have offers from Garden Halls and Urbanest Westminster Bridge, and I really don't know what to do.
My room (40-week contract) in Garden is bigger and I have my own bathroom, for cheaper. I love Bloomsbury and the atmosphere. On the other hand, my room in Urbanest is more expensive (50-week contract) and I share two bathrooms with 3 people (doesn't bother me at all). I don't really like the area..
BUT in Urbanest, I share a great kitchen with 2 other persons. Since I'm vegan, I wanted to be able to make my own food. In garden, I have a catered contract, and I'm scared the food will be limited/unhealthy or that I won'a have access to at least a small kitchen. Moreover, Urbanest has a gym, a dance room (really need that) and welcomes many other LSE students (like me), whereas Garden halls is mainly welcoming UCL and SOAS students. What should I do? I'm so lost... Thanks!

I've moved this to the LSE forum :biggrin:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending