The Student Room Group

Got into Insurance but I’m waiting for a remark

I’m waiting for one subject to be remarked I got into my insurance but if my grade goes up my firm will let me in. Do I have to do anything like let my insurance know that I might not be going?
Original post by Dvizex
I’m waiting for one subject to be remarked I got into my insurance but if my grade goes up my firm will let me in. Do I have to do anything like let my insurance know that I might not be going?

It's polite but you don't have to. If you do tell them, they can't take your offer away.
Reply 2
Original post by SarcAndSpark
It's polite but you don't have to. If you do tell them, they can't take your offer away.

Ok thanks, if I apply for accommodation at my insurance (Nottingham) but I end up going to my firm do you think I’ll have still pay for it?
Original post by Dvizex
Ok thanks, if I apply for accommodation at my insurance (Nottingham) but I end up going to my firm do you think I’ll have still pay for it?

Depends on what your terms and conditions are - have you signed anything?
Reply 4
Original post by Interrobang
Depends on what your terms and conditions are - have you signed anything?

No I haven’t applied for accommodation yet, they’re opening applications tomorrow. I will apply ASAP as I don’t want to miss out or anything. I’m hoping the remark will come back before I have to commit to anything
Original post by Dvizex
No I haven’t applied for accommodation yet, they’re opening applications tomorrow. I will apply ASAP as I don’t want to miss out or anything. I’m hoping the remark will come back before I have to commit to anything

Good luck :smile: I imagine you would have a few days before having to accept anything

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending