The Student Room Group

Girl problems need advice

Hi I’m Charlie, in advance thank you for taking the time to read this.

For the past 3 weeks I’ve been messaging, speaking and FaceTiming this girl but haven’t met yet. She could be really sound at times but other times I’d feel she didn’t like me anywhere near as much as I liked her, for example, she refused to catch a bus to come see me because she doesn’t like going on bus’s, she constantly told me ‘I can’t change my attitude cause that’s the way I am’ when she would say things that were out of order and I could go on but don’t wanna waste too much of your guys time, to sum up, she’s a bit of a crazy one and I felt wrapped around her finger, the other weekend I slept with another girl as I was keeping my options open and it didn’t work with that other girl at all. Recently this week me and the girl I was originally talking to have really hit a spark and started getting on really well so out of respect before things got serious I told her what’d happened with me sleeping with another girl out of respect for her so there was nothing but honest for the forthcoming, she hasn’t spoken to me since, what do I honestly do? Many thanks.
For you to come onto this chat (nothing wrong with that, happy to help) but it just shows that you're already unhappy and uncomfortable in the relationship which you shouldn't be -this should be the fun bit. You did the right thing in telling her which a lot of people wouldn't have the guts to do. You might get along well but if she's causing you this much trouble, it doesn't seem healthy at all. If you really want to talk, message her again telling her you're sorry and update us? fiery girls are not always worth it, you sound too good for her!
Reply 2
I mean I dunno what your culture is like but I take things like sleeping with other people seriously. she may not have acted so but maybe she liked you quite a bit?
imagine if a girl was getting along really well with you and then told you that while you were talking she slept with another guy, wouldn't you feel a little used?
I dunno I have no real experience in relationships so yeah.
I mean just try to tell her how you feel even if she doesn't reply but I would be upset is someone that we could potentially have something suddenly was like oh yeah I slept with someone else to keep my options open, you're basically saying "you're not good enough so I slept with others"
Thank you for replying, I want to pop up to her but I feel like the best thing to do is give her time, it’s a bit rubbish because I did that and now I’ve started to really like her even though all my friends and family have sworn me off her
Reply 4
I believe if this girl makes you happy then u need to stay with her and not sleep with other people however if she doesnt make u happy then you need to think about what ur going to do from there. U either need to work it out with the orignal girl and not sleep with other or you need to leave her. Also i think the reason why she ignored u was becuase she was feeling jelous or upset. These are just my opions anyway
Reply 5
l know it's love and all, but some people are not worth the stress and hypertension, weigh out the pros and cons
(edited 5 years ago)
The thing is I would constantly do things for her and go out my way and she wouldn’t be bothered, I thought things were just going to end completely because I felt she didn’t respect me and after it didn’t work with that other girl I decided to give her one more chance and it turned out we could work, I just wish we’d had that connection before it happened :/
Also I’m not with her I haven’t even met her yet
Reply 8
Original post by Charlieeholmann
The thing is I would constantly do things for her and go out my way and she wouldn’t be bothered, I thought things were just going to end completely because I felt she didn’t respect me and after it didn’t work with that other girl I decided to give her one more chance and it turned out we could work, I just wish we’d had that connection before it happened :/

did you talk to her about how you felt before you want off with another girl?
Reply 9
Original post by Charlieeholmann
Also I’m not with her I haven’t even met her yet

dangerous ball game man, you haven't met? you can't know for sure then
Being a girl isn’t my problem it’s your problem
u need a relationship that works both ways you need to respect her and she needs to respect u so if she doesnt respect u u need to either call it off or learn to deal with it however in my opoion u shouldnt have to be in a respectless relationship
Just got off the phone to her she doesn’t want nothing to do with me, I told her the truth about how I felt and wished her the best, anymore to it ?
chances are it just wasnt meant to be
u can now focus on what makes u happy and find someone else to be in a relationship with
its good that u told her the truth so it didnt end nastily
Thanks guys means a lot
no problem hope it works out in the end 🌝🌝
Girl problems? Do you mean tips on cooking, cleaning, ironing, etc?

Quick Reply

Latest