Am I depressed?? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
I don’t feel particularly sad but recently I’ve just been so so so lazy. Like I’ll get out of bed have some food and it’ll make me tired and I’ll have to go back to bed again. Walking up the stairs even feels too exhausting. I’m worried about it because I heard being tired all the time is a symptom of depression. I’m really bored of my life too because all my friends here at home are so so boring and they never want to go and meet up for a coffee or go shopping or out for dinner. They don’t do anything either. My uni friends are so much better but they live far away. I’ve met up woth one a couple of times throughout summer. I’m just so bored tbh. I’ve got a job but they hardly give me any shifts and I’ve asked for more but they give them to other people!! I’m just so bloody bored that I’ve literally resorted to downloading tinder and going on tinder dates cos I’m so bored!! It’s so depressing. I think I’m depressed because I’m so bored.
aconfusedhippie
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
you are probably experiencing depressing, i'm pretty sure everyone does. i always get something i like to call 'summer depression' because there's literally nothing to keep me occupied so i RELATE to you hard.

guess the only thing i can say is keep yourself busy somehow, by like trying to go on more outings (even just by yourself, go shopping or smthn)
Anonymous #2
Report 10 months ago
Not if you lean and bop
Lean and bop
Lean bopleanbopp
Do a lean and bop
baileyf14
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I don’t feel particularly sad but recently I’ve just been so so so lazy. Like I’ll get out of bed have some food and it’ll make me tired and I’ll have to go back to bed again. Walking up the stairs even feels too exhausting. I’m worried about it because I heard being tired all the time is a symptom of depression. I’m really bored of my life too because all my friends here at home are so so boring and they never want to go and meet up for a coffee or go shopping or out for dinner. They don’t do anything either. My uni friends are so much better but they live far away. I’ve met up woth one a couple of times throughout summer. I’m just so bored tbh. I’ve got a job but they hardly give me any shifts and I’ve asked for more but they give them to other people!! I’m just so bloody bored that I’ve literally resorted to downloading tinder and going on tinder dates cos I’m so bored!! It’s so depressing. I think I’m depressed because I’m so bored.
Have you tried asking your friends to come to your place and watch a movie? Some people like to be at home so maybe they would want to hang out that way. That is my favorite thing to do with friends. Also, have you thought about joining a club to make friends that have the same hobbies as you? Having friends with the same hobbies can make life so much fun! I hope this helps!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (161)
17.54%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (81)
8.82%
No I am happy with my course choice (546)
59.48%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (130)
14.16%

Watched Threads