?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Practising mindfulness is not as easy as I would like to think :lol:
SoulfulTwist
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Look at the positives in people and ignore the faults and negatives. We need more love, not hate.
SoulfulTwist
Rep:
?
Dear me,
Be thankful for another chance,
If nothing, at least you are alive
Xx
SoulfulTwist
Rep:
?
Slowly rebuilding my life all over again, this time round, properly. With people who actually care, or alone, placing trust in no one but my Lord. Don't ever give up, this world I've already given up, all I need is that inner peace and contentment and that is fine by me, come what may.

It's funny how one or two moments can change your view on life forever, it's funny how that person you were few years ago is completely a stranger now, it's funny how things will continue to change. Make way for good in your life, and you will thrive.

Don't need any hate, guilt, sadness, darkness, emptiness, bitterness to bring you down. Let go of that dead weight. Move on now. It's time.
Missradioactive
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by SoulfulTwist)
Slowly rebuilding my life all over again, this time round, properly. With people who actually care, or alone, placing trust in no one but my Lord. Don't ever give up, this world I've already given up, all I need is that inner peace and contentment and that is fine by me, come what may.

It's funny how one or two moments can change your view on life forever, it's funny how that person you were few years ago is completely a stranger now, it's funny how things will continue to change. Make way for good in your life, and you will thrive.

Don't need any hate, guilt, sadness, darkness, emptiness, bitterness to bring you down. Let go of that dead weight. Move on now. It's time.
I really needed this one atm. Thank you for making this post :heart:

Hope you get better and stay positive like this
SoulfulTwist
Rep:
?
When you lose everything, you only have things to gain.

Feel extremely tested in every wake of life, but Alhamdulillah, I'm doing good.
SoulfulTwist
Rep:
?
Who said it was going to be easy? This world is not heaven. This world is not hell. It's a mixture of heaven and hell. This may just be your hell parts of the world.
Last edited by SoulfulTwist; 3 months ago
SoulfulTwist
Rep:
?
Strengthen your faith, stay strong. This heart of yours, belongs to one.
SoulfulTwist
Rep:
?
I feel a bit annoyed. Now that things have been set, that's just how they seem to want to keep it. I find it quite... confusing. Not that I'm complaining because I feel good the way things are, as bad as they are :lol: Alhamdulillah.
SoulfulTwist
Rep:
?
This is my recovery, I will recover fully, God willing, it won't come back, it won't cause me any side pains. I will be fine. Life will continue.
And if not, everything will continue running it's course.
SoulfulTwist
Rep:
?
Recovery is the hardest and toughest bit, they say. Can't take back the way you were with people, sorry doesn't eradicate it, doesn't make up for it. There doesn't seem to be a way. Even changed behaviour might not last.
It wasn't real, I tell myself. But I can't fake, it was to me.
Take it slow, you need to recover. Don't block anything out.
One day you'll be able to fully function, just not now
Xx
SoulfulTwist
Rep:
?
I want to see things, even the U.K. has such beautiful places
SoulfulTwist
Rep:
?
What you see in others, reflects a lot about you. You see faults, look at yourself first. You see goodness, recognise that within you too. You see insecurity, learn yours. Make it a mirror for yourself.
Missradioactive
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
What you see in others, reflects a lot about you. You see faults, look at yourself first. You see goodness, recognise that within you too. You see insecurity, learn yours. Make it a mirror for yourself.
:heart::heart::heart:
SoulfulTwist
Rep:
?
Starting to feel again. Been a long time. Good to be back Alhamdulillah, praise be to God.
SoulfulTwist
Rep:
?
Accepting life as it is is really hard, but things have changed and I can't go back, so need to adapt. I want someone to share my thoughts with, make lame and meaningless convo which makes us laugh, but I just can't be bothered with anything. The reality is so much more different than anyone would realise.
SoulfulTwist
Rep:
?
Accepting life as it is is really hard, but things have changed and I can't go back, so need to adapt. I want someone to share my thoughts with, make lame and meaningless convo which makes us laugh, but I just can't be bothered with anything. The reality is so much more different than anyone would realise.
At least now I feel good, tinged and tainted with this sad/empty feeling but before it was just sad and empty. Last year it was a mixture. Progress! Praise be to God.
Guess it takes something so extreme to push me onto the right track again. Ngl, it's still tough but I want to get better physically and mentally more than ever.
SoulfulTwist
Rep:
?
The old me seems to be coming back, the one who cared for people, the one who would hate to hurt anyone, the one who wouldn't lie, the one who would stay sweet through everything. But a tougher version LOL
SoulfulTwist
Rep:
?
I think I can now correctly call myself a mental nutcase. Body will heal, how long does it take for the mind and heart to heal?
RichPiana
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I want to see things, even the U.K. has such beautiful places
Blackburn is a beautiful place to visit.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (230)
27.68%
No (601)
72.32%

Watched Threads