The Student Room Group

ljmu bio course

What textbooks would I need for my biology foundation course at John Moores in SeptemberSeptember anyone know?
Original post by Caitolin
What textbooks would I need for my biology foundation course at John Moores in SeptemberSeptember anyone know?

The uni will release a list when it's ready. I wouldn't buy anything though as they are expensive and you won't use them much. Everything will be in the library.
Is this for the Biology with a foundation year? I'm doing it too I wasn't sure what I needed either till I found this šŸ˜‚
Reply 3
Yeah for the foundation year. I'm so lost just wanted an idea of what I'd be learning so i could be prepared. Glad I'm not the only one who isn't sure šŸ˜‚
Reply 4
Original post by Jamesguy132
Is this for the Biology with a foundation year? I'm doing it too I wasn't sure what I needed either till I found this šŸ˜‚

Yeah for the foundation year. I'm so lost just wanted an idea of what I'd be learning so I could be prepared. Glad I'm not the only one who isn't sure šŸ˜‚
Are you going to John Moore's?
Yeah for the foundation year. I'm so lost just wanted an idea of what I'd be learning so I could be prepared. Glad I'm not the only one who isn't sure šŸ˜‚
Are you going to John Moore's?

Ikr feels great not being the only person not sure what they're doing šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ and yea John Moore's in Liverpool, I think we are doing the same course Biology with a foundation year šŸ˜
Reply 6
Ikr feels great not being the only person not sure what they're doing šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ and yea John Moore's in Liverpool, I think we are doing the same course Biology with a foundation year šŸ˜

You're literally the only person I've found that's doing the same course. I tried to find people on facebook freshers pages and got nowhere. Glad I'm not the only one on this course šŸ˜‚
You're literally the only person I've found that's doing the same course. I tried to find people on facebook freshers pages and got nowhere. Glad I'm not the only one on this course šŸ˜‚

No literally same I've been trying everywhere, people from my college going to different Unis already know like most of the people on their course but i knew no one i've been so stressed about it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I did ring up and ask how many people are doing it and there is 15 of us on the foundation year so it's only a small group whereas the degree course has like 50 people starting this year šŸ˜®
Reply 8
No literally same I've been trying everywhere, people from my college going to different Unis already know like most of the people on their course but i knew no one i've been so stressed about it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I did ring up and ask how many people are doing it and there is 15 of us on the foundation year so it's only a small group whereas the degree course has like 50 people starting this year šŸ˜®

Same I've been stressing about it too, I wanted to know at least one person.
Only 15 really, I thought there would be more. Well I guess i only have 13 more people to meet then šŸ˜‚ and looks like its going to be a minibus ride to the zoo instead of a coach.
I guess we've got a bit of a quiet year to go
Same I've been stressing about it too, I wanted to know at least one person.
Only 15 really, I thought there would be more. Well I guess i only have 13 more people to meet then šŸ˜‚ and looks like its going to be a minibus ride to the zoo instead of a coach.
I guess we've got a bit of a quiet year to go

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Yep it's gonna be really quiet, but the zoo looks amazing I actually can't wait for that
Reply 10
Hey both ^^ Iā€™m starting the bio foundation year in september, can I ask one of you some questions?

Quick Reply