Report Thread starter 2 years ago
This Thread is closed.
Last edited by New Wonder; 9 months ago
beth_hazell
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
1. I wasn't stressed that much, so I didn't find it too bad.
2. Around a 7
3. I would say any of the sciences (most likely physics) and at a 4-ish.
4. Either English Lit or Info Tech (should be getting a distinction in Info tech)
blank4567
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
1. How did you feel the exam season went?
Honestly, it wasn't as bad a second I thought till after the half term when I had 2 exams per day. That was hectic and I hope I did well in those exams (geography is the one I'm most scared about)
2. On a scale of 1-10 (1 being worst and 10 being best), how confident are you feeling for your results.
6- mainly scared about non-core subjects so RS, Geography and Spanish
3. What do you think your worst subject will be and the grade you think you will get.
Spanish- possibly a 3
4. What do you think your best subject will be and the grade you think you will get.

Maths- hopefully an 8 (I really hope so )
Good luck to you all and I wish you nothing but success
blank4567
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
3am 6 days to go and we're all stressing 😰😰😰😰😰
Aliila
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
1. Most of my exams went great but there were a couple which I felt didn't go particularly well but I expected it tbh.

2. 7

3. My worst subject will probably be Spanish. Hoping for a 6 at least.

4. Biology. Both papers went great for me. Hoping for an 8 possibly a 9.
asdasdihpi
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by New Wonder)
So, we all know GCSE results day is around the corner and the pressure now has just increased after the A-Level Results day so I made this thread to help us all deal with the anxiety and the nerves. Consider answering the following questions:

1. How did you feel the exam season went?
2. On a scale of 1-10 (1 being worst and 10 being best), how confident are you feeling for your results.
3. What do you think your worst subject will be and the grade you think you will get.
4. What do you think your best subject will be and the grade you think you will get.
1. I think it went okay. Not amazing but also not that bad.
2. 6/7 I'm soooo scared for the sciences... 3. Definitely french lol (my reading and listening paper was just meh) 4. I think english lang or RE.
ashestostardust
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
1. Exam season for me was torturous as I’d burned out before revision has actually begun so I was just living in my own personal hell really
2. However (contradicting my previous statement) I am quite confident about my results although now I think about I probably shouldn’t be. I’d say I’m around a 6-7.
3. My worst will by far be French. I’m hoping I can get a 6 and if not, a 4. Wouldn’t be surprised if I fail though.
4. I’m gonna have to go with English Language (and if not, Literature). I think I’ll get a 9 if I’m lucky.

Good luck to the rest of you. I’m trying not to panic but honestly at this point in time it’s damn near impossible not to.
Tolgash
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Q1. How did you feel the exam season went?
It was generally alright, not exactly copacetic, but nothing that pushed me on the verge of my sanity. There were some pitiful errors in some of those exam papers, but there's no point in mulling over it now.

Q2. On a scale of 1-10 (1 being worst and 10 being best), how confident are you feeling for your results?
5/10

Q3. What do you think your worst subject will be and the grade you think you will get?
History. I'm expecting a standard pass, but a grade below that wouldn't exactly surprise me either.

Q4. What do you think your best subject will be and the grade you think you will get?
English literature. I'm confident that I'll get above a grade 7 (or a very high grade 7, on the cusp of being remark-worthy).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (401)
56.32%
I don't have everything I need (311)
43.68%

Watched Threads