The Student Room Group
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London

Goldsmiths Clearing Accomodation

Hi Everyone,

I contacted Goldsmiths yesterday and received an offer yesterday for International Relations and Chinese through clearing. I am now choosing between Cardiff and Goldsmiths and Cardiff guarantee accommodation to all clearing applicants. However, on the Goldsmiths website it doesn't seem like they have any accommodation available. Have any of you got accommodation in the Goldsmiths Halls, after going through clearing? As this is very important for me for socializing and living in London.

Thanks
Hey there!

We definitely have Goldsmiths application available, including for applicants through clearing.

If you are coming from outside of London you will have priority in the allocation.

Once you have accepted your offer please follow the instructions by email to apply for accommodation. You are also welcome to contact [email protected] if you have any queries (though they may be quite busy today). :smile:

Original post by Omee11
Hi Everyone,

I contacted Goldsmiths yesterday and received an offer yesterday for International Relations and Chinese through clearing. I am now choosing between Cardiff and Goldsmiths and Cardiff guarantee accommodation to all clearing applicants. However, on the Goldsmiths website it doesn't seem like they have any accommodation available. Have any of you got accommodation in the Goldsmiths Halls, after going through clearing? As this is very important for me for socializing and living in London.

Thanks
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending