SGUL Can you improve your League table ranking pls? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Victoria Wang
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I hear the doctors from your university are as good as those imperial colleges. And you are the 2nd medical school in England , just after Edinburgh. But why you are always at the bottom in the league table please? Can you improve your ranking pls? What is wrong with you? Thanks!
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Why does it matter?
Zuzy
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It's a good question though, why are they at the bottom always? It does matter to those who will be applying, or even graduating from there. Please someone answer the question.
iluvkiki213
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Because they only consist of medical & healthcare courses. It is a small university based in a hospital so you can't compare it to that of e.g. UCL, which has bigger academic history, more variant courses and greater prestige within the London area which shades out St George's. Obviously, UCL would be higher however St George's has one of the greatest graduate prospects due to the friendly medical enviroment created.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• St George's, University of London
    Undergraduate & Postgraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Jun '20

How many uni open days have you been to/did you go to?

0 (65)
27.08%
1 (40)
16.67%
2 (40)
16.67%
3 (33)
13.75%
4 (16)
6.67%
5 (20)
8.33%
6 (6)
2.5%
7+ (20)
8.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise