Foundation course Watch

Habia
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Hey guys,
Quick question I am planning on doing a foundation year course in economics and maths at brunel but after the first year I want to transfer universities. Will universities such as kings, LSE, Queen Mary's accept this.
H.a.hx
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Queen Mary has their own foundation course for economics. Check that out. Email the universities individually about the course and the modules and they will be able to give you a definite answer. Good luck
Habia
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
(Original post by H.a.hx)
Queen Mary has their own foundation course for economics. Check that out. Email the universities individually about the course and the modules and they will be able to give you a definite answer. Good luck
I did but I missed out on it by 1 grade. Shall I email the university or specific courses.
H.a.hx
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Habia)
I did but I missed out on it by 1 grade. Shall I email the university or specific courses.
Yes and call them as well. Sometimes they can be lenient and let you in. You never know. Good luck. Just make sure the course is right for you first.
karolkajtek
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hey I did foundation at other uni and now Im a Kings student. Kings required me to finish my foundation with 70%. Unfortunately Queens Mary do not accept foundation degrees at other universities.
Habia
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by karolkajtek)
Hey I did foundation at other uni and now Im a Kings student. Kings required me to finish my foundation with 70%. Unfortunately Queens Mary do not accept foundation degrees at other universities.
Hi, I called some unis and they sed the courses needed to match how would I know the courses match.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who do you think will be the next PM?

Boris Johnson (229)
72.24%
Jeremy Hunt (88)
27.76%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise