The Student Room Group

Urbanest St. Pancras Private Accommodation

I am looking for a replacement tenant to take over my contract from Urbanest because I encountered some financial problems. It is a private accommodation located in London near King’s Cross St. Pancras Underground Station (just a couple of tube stops to UCL, University of London, LSE, KCL, City University, Imperial). The room is a studio (sold out since May) and it has a weekly cost of £439. The tenancy agreement is for 2018-2019 (51 weeks) and the check-in is on the 11th of September. This studio (room number 606) features a galley kitchen with modern appliances such as a ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, underfloor heating, double bed with memory foam mattress, built-in desk and desk chair, wardrobe and plenty of storage space. It is suitable for single or double occupancy. The building has a laundry room, 24/7 on-site support team, WiFi, CCTV, communal relaxing&study area and all residents benefit from free to use fold away bicycles. More information regarding the features of this accommodation can be found on their website
Feel free to contact me with further questions 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending