Medicine in Pakistan with A Level

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Estrella_218
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Is there any girl who did GCSE AND A LEVEL then got admission in a medical college in Pakistan (not private one) , especially in king Edward medical university.

And, what is the chance of getting into a giver medical college after doing A level..??
cookiesandcreams
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
ohhh I dont know about any girl but There is a girl i know who got 3 A* IN A LEVELS.. and got 1040 outta 1100 in mcat. her aggregate is 92% and she got into the medical college of her choice. I ll be opting for medical too after a levels InshAllah
Estrella_218
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by cookiesandcreams)
ohhh I dont know about any girl but There is a girl i know who got 3 A* IN A LEVELS.. and got 1040 outta 1100 in mcat. her aggregate is 92% and she got into the medical college of her choice. I ll be opting for medical too after a levels InshAllah
Hi! It's been 2yrs since this thread was started, So, what are you studying right now? Did you made it to medicine in Pakistan?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (65)
21.59%
No (236)
78.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise