Anyone watch XO?

Watch
Purplemonkeys
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
You know, the YouTube channel with WillNE, Stephen Tries, True Geordie and Laurence McKenna. I do and think they're great, really funny. I'm looking forward to XO life advice 3-anyone else?
Purplemonkeys xoxo
m04nn4
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
yesss i recently started watching them, and they're so funny. i started watching willne when i saw him in one of the sidemen's videos and no regrets tbh
Purplemonkeys
Rep:
?
(Original post by m04nn4)
yesss i recently started watching them, and they're so funny. i started watching willne when i saw him in one of the sidemen's videos and no regrets tbh
Have you been watching XO life advice? I think only Laurence takes it seriously if anyone tbh
I've sent them an email so I really really hope it gets into the third one
Which XO video is your favourite?
What WillNE videos have you watched and what's your favourite?
Also do you watch his friend Memeulous? If you do, which Memeulous video is your favourite?
Sorry for spamming you
I like WillNEs Facebook Marketplace Ft Memeulous and I Annoyed Text to Speech Streamers.
My favourite XO is probably one of the life advice ones or Will goes to Paris or something.
And I really like Memeulous' Roblox videos with his friend Joshy, Harry Potter 8 revealed and his two million sub special video and when he watched this really funny anti drug video.
I also watch his friend Alex, do you? If not check him out and if so which is your fave
It's really funny when he does the cringe religious girl videos and the camp podcast featuring Memeulous.
Sorry for the long reply haha
Purplemonkeys xoxo
Purplemonkeys
Rep:
?
Oh and who is your favourite XO member?
Purplemonkeys
Rep:
?
My favourite member is probably Will and I like Stephen too, and Brian and Lawrence are also funny. Also have you watched the weakest link ft XO by Josh pieters because it's hilarious
m04nn4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Purplemonkeys)
Have you been watching XO life advice? I think only Laurence takes it seriously if anyone tbh
I've sent them an email so I really really hope it gets into the third one
Which XO video is your favourite?
What WillNE videos have you watched and what's your favourite?
Also do you watch his friend Memeulous? If you do, which Memeulous video is your favourite?
Sorry for spamming you
I like WillNEs Facebook Marketplace Ft Memeulous and I Annoyed Text to Speech Streamers.
My favourite XO is probably one of the life advice ones or Will goes to Paris or something.
And I really like Memeulous' Roblox videos with his friend Joshy, Harry Potter 8 revealed and his two million sub special video and when he watched this really funny anti drug video.
I also watch his friend Alex, do you? If not check him out and if so which is your fave
It's really funny when he does the cringe religious girl videos and the camp podcast featuring Memeulous.
Sorry for the long reply haha
Purplemonkeys xoxo
hehe its fine! funnily enough, life advice is one of my faves too!
i love will's tinder vids, sooo jokes.
i LOVE george, my faves from him are when he plays those random kids games with josh.
i don't watch alex but i will soon, will and george's vids with him are so funny, bath water drinker gang
m04nn4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Oh and who is your favourite XO member?
they're all hilarious but probably will just bc he was the reason i started watching xo in the first place! and no i haven't watched josh pieter's vid with them but i'll watch it soon! have you seen callux's insults match against will?
Purplemonkeys
Rep:
?
hehe its fine! funnily enough, life advice is one of my faves too!
i love will's tinder vids, sooo jokes.
i LOVE george, my faves from him are when he plays those random kids games with josh.
i don't watch alex but i will soon, will and george's vids with him are so funny, bath water drinker gang
Yeah and it was funny when George was yelling at Roblox and Alex just went in to check on him to see if he was okay
Yeah the tinder vids are really funny, especially when he signs George up for the posh one also what is George's disguise haha
Purplemonkeys
Rep:
?
they're all hilarious but probably will just bc he was the reason i started watching xo in the first place! and no i haven't watched josh pieter's vid with them but i'll watch it soon! have you seen callux's insults match against will?
I'll have to watch that video with callux, does he mention Will's head at any point by any chance
m04nn4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'll have to watch that video with callux, does he mention Will's head at any point by any chance
hahahaha you know it did you watch the sidemen charity match? so glad geordie and laurence are involved with commentating all these events, they the best
AKB2000
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
True Geordie 💯💯
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (665)
33.57%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (843)
42.55%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (384)
19.38%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (89)
4.49%

Watched Threads