The Student Room Group

Cambridge Nationals (OCR) ICT coursework for 2019 exam

anyone doing the long ict coursework now or are you starting in September
im predicted level 2 distinction, we done a couple lessons on coursework and I dunno what the heck I’m doing
Original post by MissKaboodle21
anyone doing the long ict coursework now or are you starting in September
im predicted level 2 distinction, we done a couple lessons on coursework and I dunno what the heck I’m doing

I did the OCR Cambridge Nationals in ICT too. By "the long ict coursework" do you mean the first unit, R001?
What’s long it course
Original post by earthworm206
I did the OCR Cambridge Nationals in ICT too. By "the long ict coursework" do you mean the first unit, R001?

We never got told the number but it’s the progress social media marketing one
Original post by Sania B Smith
What’s long it course

Coursework for ict Cambridge nationals that’s extremely time consuming

ah, i never did any coursework about social media marketing. our schools probs picked different units.
I'm doing the social media marketing one starting it tomorrow
Original post by grace3103
I'm doing the social media marketing one starting it tomorrow

Yessssss finally found someone who is doing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yessssss finally found someone who is doing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, I am also doing that coursework. Would you mind telling me the deadline for the coursework?

The PSMM one?
I think its r012
for the christmas.
Original post by bxaanca
Hello, I am also doing that coursework. Would you mind telling me the deadline for the coursework?

The deadline is january 30th 2019 I think however your teacher should've taken it in to mark for the christmas and then the examiners will choose which people they'd like to mark.
Is anyone getting their IT result tomorrow. I did the PSMM coursework and managed to get a distinction! I’m anxious for my exam though
Hey! I got my results. I got a level 2 Merit for my coursework but my exam I didn't do so well so 30+ people will be resitting the exam again in May.
are there any tips on how to make your coursework really good or if you could send me any of good revision material that would be great also how did you revise for the exam? I really need someone to tell me how to revise ICT and if anyone has revision resources they could send me I'd be grateful. Thank you also GOOD luck!! for your exam results wish you the best. If you managed to get a Distinction then I'm sure you would get a distinction for the exam as well :smile:
For my coursework I went back on the mark scheme and looked at what you need to get into the top band for each sub unit and managed to get a distinction this way
I got my results a few days ago, 57 Marks Distinction for unit 2 and merit for unit 1.

Coursework is long tho
Are you doing progress cars coursework
Did you do the progress cars coursework

Original post by Yala/6262626
Is anyone getting their IT result tomorrow. I did the PSMM coursework and managed to get a distinction! I’m anxious for my exam though
Hi Anyone doing ocr cnat IT progress online learning scenario?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending