786_Madina
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Can anyone explain me about supply side policies.
Dr J
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
They are policies that aim to increase the LRAS in the economy. E.g. they have to increase the quantity and quality of factors of production within an economy to increase potential productive capacity.
Samiik
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Supply side policies are policies designed to increase the productive capacity of an economy. For example, investment in education and training is a supply side policy as it leads to more people being employed which increases the productive potential of the economy as more people are working so more output.
Dr J
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Samiik)
Supply side policies are policies designed to increase the productive capacity of an economy. For example, investment in education and training is a supply side policy as it leads to more people being employed which increases the productive potential of the economy as more people are working so more output.
The point is to increase occupational mobility of labour and human capital which increases quality of labour hence productivity of labour. This increase LRAS, simply saying more will be employed is demand side...
786_Madina
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Thank u Soo much.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (113)
40.65%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (29)
10.43%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (21)
7.55%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (64)
23.02%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (32)
11.51%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (19)
6.83%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed