Gone through clearing- accommodation query Watch

yelrahcc
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Got a place at the Uni of Sussex through clearing to do a foundation year. It states accommodation isn’t guaranteed but does anyone know the likelihood of getting on campus accommodation?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by yelrahcc)
Got a place at the Uni of Sussex through clearing to do a foundation year. It states accommodation isn’t guaranteed but does anyone know the likelihood of getting on campus accommodation?
You need to ring the accommodation office and ask direct. Only they can tell you. Get your deposit ready as well.
fairplaytoyou
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I believe the uni has around 200 accommodation spaces for clearing students however it’s best you call them as soon as possible as many students will be joining through clearing so spots may go faster! Good news though, even if you don’t get halls this year I believe it’s guaranteed for your first year even after doing a foundation
soon2belaw
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I was quick to submit my housing application after going through clearing and was still offered off campus accommodation.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (15)
9.68%
Disagree (11)
7.1%
Neither agree or disagree (50)
32.26%
Agree (59)
38.06%
Strongly Agree (20)
12.9%

Watched Threads