The Student Room Group

Adjustment?

I missed my offer (got A*A*A needed A*A*A but got the A in the wrong subject)
When I signed up for adjustment it says it was succesful and that I have till 21st August to find an adjustment place? I thought I couldn't do adjustment unless I exceed my offer?
Original post by isiaiah d
I missed my offer (got A*A*A needed A*A*A but got the A in the wrong subject)
When I signed up for adjustment it says it was succesful and that I have till 21st August to find an adjustment place? I thought I couldn't do adjustment unless I exceed my offer?

Everyone has the button but you're right - you're only eligible if you exceed your offer. If you just leave it then the option will disappear after the deadline. Did you get into your insurance uni? Or did your firm accept you anyway?
Reply 2
Original post by Interrobang
Everyone has the button but you're right - you're only eligible if you exceed your offer. If you just leave it then the option will disappear after the deadline. Did you get into your insurance uni? Or did your firm accept you anyway?

I registered before my firm accepted me and then after they did it came up with you are in adjustment thing
Original post by isiaiah d
I registered before my firm accepted me and then after they did it came up with you are in adjustment thing

Then just leave it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending