Vaping on Buses and public places? Watch

SMEGGGY
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
It's been suggested vaping should be allowed on buses and public places. NO

It's been years it's been smoke free, now it'll be going backwards. Vaping should be done as it is now, do not encourage it.
SMEGGGY
Rep:
?
This is also reason not too

http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/progra...ought/10123450
fortniteborgar
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
This says so much about our society.

Judging by your profile picture, you are nothing more than a bitter Chad. I cannot help but feel anger from this thinly veiled anti-Gamer bigotry. I have been harassed on multiple occassions using public transport when I choose to vape and blow clouds of exotic flavours that should be appreciated, but instead we have to continue being oppressed by the zionist masses.

Gamer culture has been erased enough by lawmakers.
loginrunner
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
And in my opinion they are really obnoxious; when vaping there's this absolutely massive cloud. I don't want to be on the bus and then someone starts vaping and within minutes I can't see anything. I think it's good people are using it to quit cigarettes but it's too much of a nuisance to be allowed in public transport and I've even seen it suggested that offices may allow it. No thanks!
fortniteborgar
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by SMEGGGY)
This is also reason not too

http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/progra...ought/10123450
This has been scientifically debunked, with the research hidden by the anti-Gamer mainstream media.
Viva Emptiness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Big if true.

It should be down to the individual establishment if they want to allow it or not.
fortniteborgar
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by loginrunner)
And in my opinion they are really obnoxious; when vaping there's this absolutely massive cloud. I don't want to be on the bus and then someone starts vaping and within minutes I can't see anything. I think it's good people are using it to quit cigarettes but it's too much of a nuisance to be allowed in public transport and I've even seen it suggested that offices may allow it. No thanks!
I'm sorry that my culture is a "nuisance" to you... (sarcastic)
Sammylou40
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Closed public spaces probably not. It’s probably not suitable on buses and trains.
Offices, pubs clubs shopping centres etc should be free to make their own rules.
SMEGGGY
Rep:
?
(Original post by fortniteborgar)
This says so much about our society.

Judging by your profile picture, you are nothing more than a bitter Chad. I cannot help but feel anger from this thinly veiled anti-Gamer bigotry. I have been harassed on multiple occassions using public transport when I choose to vape and blow clouds of exotic flavours that should be appreciated, but instead we have to continue being oppressed by the zionist masses.

Gamer culture has been erased enough by lawmakers.
We should be grateful for you blowing your second vile smoke out of your vile mouth for us to breath bsck into our clean lungs ? What a pratt you are.
Sammylou40
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
We should be grateful for you blowing your second vile smoke out of your vile mouth for us to breath bsck into our clean lungs ? What a pratt you are.
It’s not smoke. It’s water vapour. And usually smells quite nice!
SMEGGGY
Rep:
?
I'm sorry that my culture is a "nuisance" to you... (sarcastic)
Smoking is a culture? You a hippy. It's a vile habit not culture related at all. Don't dress it up as such. Hippy?
fortniteborgar
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Clearly, you have a rather tenuous grasp on the science of vaping. The lack of civility displayed has the tone of the angry individual writing it is on the cusp of a ruptured aneurysm / perhaps a cocaine fueled rant. Maybe you should stop buying into the lies over at The Guardian, Chad.
username917703
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Sammylou40)
This. Vape isn't smoke, hope this helps mate.
username3883544
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I would not object to one room in a pub, providing you could go to the bar to get a drink and not have to go through it. Definitely no to buses, trains and taxis.
SMEGGGY
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sammylou40)
It is no better than tobacco. I admit a waft of strawberry smoke was rather nice smelling. But I do not think that it should be allowed in public places like smoking once was. Plenty of places to do it.
fortniteborgar
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Smoking is a culture? You a hippy. It's a vile habit not culture related at all. Don't dress it up as such. Hippy?
You resort to name calling once more with no compassion for Gamers, who are among the most oppressed and persecuted classifications of people in the history of the planet. More lies perpetuated by leftist media *le sigh*.
SMEGGGY
Rep:
?
Clearly, you have a rather tenuous grasp on the science of vaping. The lack of civility displayed has the tone of the angry individual writing it is on the cusp of a ruptured aneurysm / perhaps a cocaine fueled rant. Maybe you should stop buying into the lies over at The Guardian, Chad.
Chad? Would appear you are the one high on some form of intoxication. Or vaping has depleted the tiny brain cells you may have once possesed.
Cereidee
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
no. I don't think so. It doesn't really matter what it is, water vapour, smoke, its still invasive and still produces a smell, regardless of whether its a nice one or not.
Help_Me_Pls_Eghh
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
This is amusing. I don't vape, nonetheless I encourage smokers to do it. Also as others have said, it's just water vapour.
Sammylou40
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It is no better than tobacco. I admit a waft of strawberry smoke was rather nice smelling. But I do not think that it should be allowed in public places like smoking once was. Plenty of places to do it.
It’s far better than tobacco.
[ltr]tobacco smoke contains many chemicals that are harmful to both smokers and nonsmokers. Breathing even a little tobacco smoke can be harmful (1-4).[/ltr]
[ltr]Of the more than 7,000 chemicals in tobacco smoke, at least 250 are known to be harmful, including hydrogen cyanide, carbon monoxide, and ammonia (1, 2, 5).[/ltr]
[ltr]Among the 250 known harmful chemicals in tobacco smoke, at least 69 can cause cancer. These cancer-causing chemicals include the following (1, 2, 5):[/ltr]
[ul]
[li]Acetaldehyde[/li]
[li]Aromatic amines[/li]
[li]Arsenic[/li]
[li]Benzene[/li]
[li]Beryllium (a toxic metal)[/li]
[li]1,3–Butadiene (a hazardous gas)[/li]
[li]Cadmium (a toxic metal)[/li]
[li]Chromium (a metallic element)[/li]
[li]Cumene[/li]
[li]Ethylene oxide[/li]
[li]Formaldehyde[/li]
[li]Nickel (a metallic element)[/li]
[li]Polonium-210 (a radioactive chemical element)[/li]
[li]Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs)[/li]
[li]Tobacco-specific nitrosamines[/li]
[li]Vinyl chloride[/li]
[li]Vape juices contain glycerine, food grade flavouring and liquid nicotine. [/li]
Nicotine is addictive but not actually harmful [/ul]
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why do you want to do a masters?

Great for my career (13)
39.39%
I really love the subject (10)
30.3%
I don't know what else to do (6)
18.18%
I can't get a job (1)
3.03%
My parents want me to (1)
3.03%