Should I take my cat the vet? Watch

Shannonloi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
So weeks ago my male cat started to poo all over the house other than his litter box. He's starting to poo in the litter box when I lock him in the kitchen but it doesn't seem right cause it's all of a sudden. Today I let him roam about the house, and then I heard a really long and loud meow/cry (this lasted at least 15-20 seconds) and he started freaking out,like hiding under beds running up and down stairs, hiding under the sofa. (Like when he goes bonkers when my parents cook heart and liver for the dogs) I'm worried about him cause he's never done this. Please help me
Shannonloi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
(Original post by Shannonloi)So weeks ago my male cat started to poo all over the house other than his litter box. He's starting to poo in the litter box when I lock him in the kitchen but it doesn't seem right cause it's all of a sudden. Today I let him roam about the house, and then I heard a really long and loud meow/cry (this lasted at least 15-20 seconds) and he started freaking out,like hiding under beds running up and down stairs, hiding under the sofa. (Like when he goes bonkers when my parents cook heart and liver for the dogs) I'm worried about him cause he's never done this. Please help m

Please help
Piper95
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
If it is not your cats normal behavior than I would certainly take him to see the vet to get checked out.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

What are your favourite crisps?

Kettle Chips (38)
15.97%
McCoys Salt and Vinegar (17)
7.14%
McCoys Flame Grilled Steak (17)
7.14%
Walkers Prawn Cockail (26)