The Student Room Group

Adjustment Advice Needed

Hi,
So I received A*A*A* in my A Levels 2 days back... decided to go through adjustment to Warwick Uni but they're fully mugging it... Whenever I give them a call, they say the offer has gone through on their end yet my track still hasn't updated and whenever I call UCAS, they are telling me they received nothing on their end. Warwick are keep on telling me that their service is 'slow' and that may be the reason but i'm not totally convinced.

In the offer email, it says I need to email a particular email address saying I would like to accept the offer (which obviously i've done instantly) but it's been almost 2 days and still nothing..

I need advice.
Original post by Serkan Marasli
Hi,
So I received A*A*A* in my A Levels 2 days back... decided to go through adjustment to Warwick Uni but they're fully mugging it... Whenever I give them a call, they say the offer has gone through on their end yet my track still hasn't updated and whenever I call UCAS, they are telling me they received nothing on their end. Warwick are keep on telling me that their service is 'slow' and that may be the reason but i'm not totally convinced.

In the offer email, it says I need to email a particular email address saying I would like to accept the offer (which obviously i've done instantly) but it's been almost 2 days and still nothing..

I need advice.

1. Check the email has gone through properly and is not in your outbox
2. There have been reports of track bring extremely slow to update so it's possible they're telling the truth
Give Warwick a call and get them to check they've done it for the right person etc. As it's odd UCAS can't see anything. Emphasise to them you can only be in adjustment for 5 days so if they don't sort this out they've lost you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lemur14
1. Check the email has gone through properly and is not in your outbox
2. There have been reports of track bring extremely slow to update so it's possible they're telling the truth
Give Warwick a call and get them to check they've done it for the right person etc. As it's odd UCAS can't see anything. Emphasise to them you can only be in adjustment for 5 days so if they don't sort this out they've lost you

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for the advice. Uhh, the email has definitely gone through since I received an automated email back. I have been giving them 3-5 calls a day for the past two days.. though i'll call them again tomorrow and lay it out straight.
Thanks for the advice once again!!
Original post by Serkan Marasli
Thanks for the advice. Uhh, the email has definitely gone through since I received an automated email back. I have been giving them 3-5 calls a day for the past two days.. though i'll call them again tomorrow and lay it out straight.
Thanks for the advice once again!!

You're welcome :smile:
That's good at least! It does sound like they just haven't clicked confirm or something :confused: That's was probably a bit excessive :lol: But yeah definitely remind them there's a strict time limit and it's running out!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest