The Student Room Group

stalking a bit of confidence [year 10 gyg]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sherlanddris
Hi can I be tagged? Also, im english too but also moved abroad to somewhere whjch is a desert! Cool to see other expats on here!

yeah of course :smile:
oh really that's so cool! i agree with you, it's nice to see other expats here!
have you decided on whether you're going to make a blog yet? :smile:
Original post by stalkingsilence
that's really cool!
so you prefer being behind the scenes then? :smile:

Yeah, I sometimes Produce as well (so publicity and organising the show/rehearsals etc) but I hate being up on stage
All the best Molly!:biggrin: Could you tag me?
Original post by Gingerbread101
Yeah, I sometimes Produce as well (so publicity and organising the show/rehearsals etc) but I hate being up on stage

oh that's cool :smile:
Original post by troubletracking
All the best Molly!:biggrin: Could you tag me?

thank you!!
of course! do you have one this year?
thank you!!
of course! do you have one this year?

Not yet, but I will do by around next week:smile: Would you like me to tag you?
Original post by troubletracking
Not yet, but I will do by around next week:smile: Would you like me to tag you?

yes definitely please :smile:
yes definitely please :smile:

no problem my gal:wink:
yeah of course :smile:
oh really that's so cool! i agree with you, it's nice to see other expats here!
have you decided on whether you're going to make a blog yet? :smile:

haha yeah its cool. I think i'm going to do a GYG one.. Ill tag you in it if i do?
Original post by sherlanddris
haha yeah its cool. I think i'm going to do a GYG one.. Ill tag you in it if i do?

yeah definitely do!
yeah definitely do!

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5545056&p=79491840#post79491840

i don't know how to tag so heres the link haha
Reply 31
we'll have to power through together then! what subjects are you doing?

i'm doing eng lang & lit (aqa), maths, biology and physics (edexcel), chemistry, computer science, spanish, history (aqa) and business studies (ocr). i started my sciences & maths in year 9 and i'm doing polish (aqa) privately as well.
that's amazing thank you so much! are you getting results today?

Sorry for the late reply. Yep, I got them and they were all good, a little dissapointed when I got a few 8s rather than 9s but I really shouldn't complain. :biggrin:
Original post by M-Holloway
Sorry for the late reply. Yep, I got them and they were all good, a little dissapointed when I got a few 8s rather than 9s but I really shouldn't complain. :biggrin:

everyone has their own personal standards but hopefully you're generally happy with them :smile:

monday 27th august

i start school in 6 dayssss

i haven’t done much just thought i would mini update :smartass:

my sister went into the hospital today for spinal surgery for her scoliosis and i’ve just received news that she’s out of the operating theatre so i’m very relieved. it’s going to be a tough few weeks especially as i’m flying home on thursday to the desert so i won’t see her until october half term :/

i’m also flying alone which is scary as i’ve never done that before either! but it’s all a learning experience and if i force myself into situations then i’ll get over them and be able to say that i’ve achieve some new things! :angel:

update about me; i have anxiety and it’s pretty bad so i see a therapist and i’m really into believing that talking solves most things :call2: just a fact about me and also that’s partly the reason i want to go into psychology because i’ve literally grown up having an adult that wasn’t my parents to talk to and i’m quite comfortable with it and it’s my self care really :smile:

anyway i’m ramblingggg

back to school checklist:

new school bag [x] (vans old skool one :woo:)

pencil case [ ]

uniform [x] (ew)

stationary [ ]

water bottle[ ]

science revision books [x]!!!! i can’t rave enough about the cgp ones they’re so quality :rave:

i think that might be it.. our school gives us a planner on the first day with our timetable and id so that’s fine :pinch:

what is your favourite thing about back to school?

mine is definitely it all being new, new fresh books, new stationary, new bag, new classes, new teachers :smile:

-molly:love:

the silent stalkers (you should join!) :wink:

Spoiler

new school stuff:gah:
cgp revision guides are v useful:yep:
glad to hear your sister's ok!:smile:
Reply 36
i've never flown alone before because i get a bit panicky in security, but i'm sure you'll be alright! definitely new stuff is also a favourite of mine.. i love making new topic checklists and buying new things :colondollar: i hope your sister's alright! + thank you for the tag :blush:
phew glad your sister is okay!

arghhh, my friend flew on her own to spain from our local airport and i always said i’d be fine with that but where you’re going is a good 6 hours umm :shock:

anxiety buddies... :hide:
(edited 5 years ago)
Glad your sister's operation went well :smile:

Best thing is always the stationery :yes:
Good to hear your sisters ok! Do you board or stay with fami,y in ' the desert' haha? Back to school stationary is a must!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending