The Student Room Group

stress

I am a very easily stressed person. I'm going into y10 this year so starting my gcses, and I'm scared that its all going to get out of hand. i often couldn't leave the house from such bad stress from just end of chapter tests in y9 and i know gcses are so much bigger.

it gives me panic attacks sometimes and for one of my end-of-year tests i actuallyy had to leave crying because i was so stressed out. i was shaking and went home but my mum wouldn't listen to me

coping mechanisms anyone can share?
anyone been through the same really bad stress?
my head of year knows a bit but not how bad it really is, but she said she wouldn't help me unless i ended up failing my exams, and since i just about passed she is now ignoring me.

please help because my gcses mean a lot to me and i don't know what to do and `I'm honestly so scared
You seem to care way to much about things that in reality don't really matter. Who do you think actually cares about your end of chapter test results? GCSE's are important and you should work hard for them but they're not worth all the stress honestly. In case you think I'm just some flunk out I got 6 A*'s and 4 A's at GCSE.

Quick Reply

Latest