The Student Room Group

The not so typical high school crush....and then some

Sooooo....I moved schools when I was about 15 and was getting settled into the new school. On one of my very first days I saw the most stunning girl I have ever seen sitting across at table with her friends. I have never seen a girl that even comes close to how pretty she is. Stunning long black and these perfect yellow tinted hazel eyes and a smile to die for!!

I wasn't very attractive in school so deep down I knew I didn't stand a chance.

Then college came around and I started noticing that a lot of worrying status on her Facebook, for example "i feel awful", "life sucks" which was really out of character. So I plucked up the courage to message her and ask her if she was okay. She seem chuffed that I was concerned and really appreciated that I cared. We chatted for a couple of weeks and I swear she was flirting, complimenting me and confiding in me and everything. The problem was she had a BF and she was having problems and I was trying to listen but not be selfish. At that point I was just glad we were talking, until that stopped with no explanation.

So I leave it and move on. But a year a later, I'm single again and I start working at this place and I think great maybe this is my chance to get to know her and I have an excuse to get closer. She was single at this point too AND I know she was questioning her sexuality and wanted to try things but was hesitant (heard off a friend but 100% sure it's true). But then she quit after 2 weeks of me starting.

I almost picked her up once when she was drunk but she managed to get a ride home so opportunity missed...I got her number but she didn't reply to my messages when I tried to talk so I left it.

HERE'S WHERE I NEED HELP

I have blossomed a lot since school, I have a nice figure, longer hair and nicer teeth and she's now a personal trainer at my gym. So I'm thinking about having 1 to 1 sessions with her BUT now she has a boyfriend and I'm pretty sure they are serious but I know he has treated her wrong in the past and she treats him really well. So what should I do, get to know her this way (obviously no flirting i don't want to make her feel uncomfortable it's her job) but it would be nice to build a friendship at least. Should I leave it and take it as it's not meant to be or grab the bull by the horns and see what happens even if I just gain a great friend? It's been 3 years since I first laid my eyes on her and I know I wont ever forget her, she is one in a million!! <3

I am a girl btw crushing on the gorgeous girl (In case you didn't get it :wink:)

PLEASE HELP- lesbian in crisis!!!
As a fellow lesbian in perpetual crisis, I wish I could help but I’m useless at this stuff so I’ll just say good luck! One thing I would suggest is trying to move on with other girls who are comfortable in their sexuality and wouldn’t just be experimenting with you. I know she’s curious but crushing on straight girls is no fun so I would say go out and enjoy yourself and try and forget her - maybe things will work out and you two will get together but don’t hang around and wait for her!
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
As a fellow lesbian in perpetual crisis, I wish I could help but I’m useless at this stuff so I’ll just say good luck! One thing I would suggest is trying to move on with other girls who are comfortable in their sexuality and wouldn’t just be experimenting with you. I know she’s curious but crushing on straight girls is no fun so I would say go out and enjoy yourself and try and forget her - maybe things will work out and you two will get together but don’t hang around and wait for her!

Thanks for the advice, I have dated other people and everything but I just don't want to regret for not going for it in the future.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending