Bucks new uni - Police studies and criminal investigation? Watch

esme01f
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I’m going to be studying police studies and criminal investigation with foundation year at bucks new uni!

If anyone is studying this, how do you find it? Is anyone else joining the course this September?
Blue_Cow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by esme01f)
I’m going to be studying police studies and criminal investigation with foundation year at bucks new uni!

If anyone is studying this, how do you find it? Is anyone else joining the course this September?
Moved to the Buckinghamshire New University subforum
Bucks New University
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by esme01f)

Hi esme01f

Great news that you'll be studying at Bucks in September! Where are you travelling from? And will you be staying in our halls of residence?

Kim^-^ will be starting on the same course as you next month too!

The degree with foundation year is a new one at Bucks for this year, but the 3 year degree has been running for a while now - if you can't find any students on here studying it currently, you could always get in touch with some of our students via our other online chat platform.

We look forward to welcoming you next month - do let me know if you have any questions before you start!

Thanks

Laura
Kim^-^
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Bucks New University)
Hi esme01f

Great news that you'll be studying at Bucks in September! Where are you travelling from? And will you be staying in our halls of residence?

Kim^-^ will be starting on the same course as you next month too!

The degree with foundation year is a new one at Bucks for this year, but the 3 year degree has been running for a while now - if you can't find any students on here studying it currently, you could always get in touch with some of our students via our other online chat platform.

We look forward to welcoming you next month - do let me know if you have any questions before you start!

Thanks

Laura
YES!!! I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!! Im staying in Halls! Look forward to meeting you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Buckinghamshire New University
    Undergraduate Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19
    Nursing Undergraduate
    Sat, 30 Nov '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (102)
24.34%
No (317)
75.66%

Watched Threads