The Student Room Group

How do i write a personal statement to show my interest in Medicine and Bio Med

So I need to write a banging personal statement because i want to apply to Nottingham and they score the personal statement but then my personal statement is also going to be scored because i'm gonna apply for Bio Med as my backup. How am I supposed to show my interest in both??
Original post by IssaBad
So I need to write a banging personal statement because i want to apply to Nottingham and they score the personal statement but then my personal statement is also going to be scored because i'm gonna apply for Bio Med as my backup. How am I supposed to show my interest in both??

If you're applying for medicine then write a personal statement fully focused on medicine, you'll probably get a biomed offer anyway.
Make it completely medicine. Chances are you will get an offer for biomed(my backup was chem with maths and I got an offer for a completely medicine PS). They'll know your a med applicant and it's your backup, it won't matter too much
Reply 3
Original post by AzureCeleste
Make it completely medicine. Chances are you will get an offer for biomed(my backup was chem with maths and I got an offer for a completely medicine PS). They'll know your a med applicant and it's your backup, it won't matter too much

ok thank you so much !!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending