The Student Room Group
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website

Where to stay if going to Jordanstown

Hi, I’m going to jordanstown in September but don’t want to stay in the halls on campus. Where is everyone else staying? I don’t have anyone to go into a house with because most of my friends are going to queens and therefore stating in the elms.
Is there other accommodation for students in Belfast other than a house? Please help.
Reply 1
HI, would you recommend Great Patrick St accommodation, im going to jordanstown this year and thinking of staying there?
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website
Hi Everyone!

Student Roost Great Patrick Street is located opposite the Ulster Belfast Campus with train & bus links nearby taking you to the Jordanstown Campus. The Bus & Railway provider Translink offer's Ylink and Smart Travel cards, giving students discounts on multiple journeys!

It's a great option if you are looking for City Living with different options available e.g Shared Flat's and Private Studios. With so much to offer in Belfast and so much going on - City living is the perfect option for Students!
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 3
thanks, yes great patrick st looks fab, ill be booking next week
Original post by Student Roost Belfast
Hi Everyone!

Student Roost Great Patrick Street is located opposite the Ulster Belfast Campus with train & bus links nearby taking you to the Jordanstown Campus. The Bus & Railway provider Translink offer's Ylink and Smart Travel cards, giving students discounts on multiple journeys!

It's a great option if you are looking for City Living with different options available e.g Shared Flat's and Private Studios. With so much to offer in Belfast and so much going on - City living is the perfect option for Students!
hiya, I am in the exact same boat as you! all of my friends are staying in the Elms BT1/2 :frown: I would recommend looking at the student roost accomodation! especially the St. Patrick St and the Swanston house one! (I cant choose between the two haha)
Hi xanastasija23,

Please feel free to give us a call and we can arrange a viewing for you! You can meet the accommodation team and get a real feel for the building as well as life in the city :smile:
Original post by xanastasija23
hiya, I am in the exact same boat as you! all of my friends are staying in the Elms BT1/2 :frown: I would recommend looking at the student roost accomodation! especially the St. Patrick St and the Swanston house one! (I cant choose between the two haha)
I’m staying at another one of the student roost accommodation halls, John Bell. It’s in the centre of Belfast and literally right beside one of the main train/bus centres.

Quick Reply

Latest