The Student Room Group

Still a virgin

Yoo just been thinking about what age is it considerd to be weird to be a Virgin for a guy?

Scroll to see replies

Rumour has it that at 30 you turn into a wizard if you're still a virgin. I'm gunning for it.
Original post by Gent2324

Id agree with 25
either way who gives a damn idk what it is with people these days n having s*x ???
30 probably. We live in a pretty hypersexual world so don't feel bad if you haven't lost it by 19 or whatever.
like does it hurt your ego as a male that you havent had s*x yet? bit stupid if i may say so -- speaking generally mate not just about you
Probably late 20s. However there's nothing wrong with being a virgin at any age.
Original post by Anonymous
Yoo just been thinking about what age is it considerd to be weird to be a Virgin for a guy?

I would say 25 too. There's a few girls I know that says it's weird for a girl to still be a virgin at 16, but guess what! The people they lost theirs to weren't event heir bf's and they don't speak to those boys now so it was clearly forced. Do it when it feels right and you are happy. When it comes down to it, who really cares? It's about you. So many people lie about theirs as well btw (epsecially boys) sorry ik that was more a girls perspective but I hope it helps :smile:
Most likely late 20s. However as another member stated, there is nothing wrong with being a virgin at any age.

You could try online dating, speed dating, going to coffee shop, approaching females, joining females clubs.

Good luck
I would focus more on develop a meaningful relationship than worrying about what age you are going to lose your virginity.
In my opinion early 20s but it may be different depending on the culture
Reply 12
I cld have lost my virginity way before but I was scared to now I’m a 21 yr old female and I’m still a virgin there’s no age limit when to lose it lose it when u ready
I would guess most have lost it by mid to late twenties, but it's honestly not weird if you haven't. It's not a big deal.
I'd say 17 tbh
Original post by Jmonay
I cld have lost my virginity way before but I was scared to now I’m a 21 yr old female and I’m still a virgin there’s no age limit when to lose it lose it when u ready

For a women I feel like it isn’t bad to be a virgin at an older age as most women can lose it, if they want. But for guys if you haven’t lost it, it seems like you can’t lose it
I'm 37 so a bit of a generation difference from most peoples perspectives here.
When I was 20 it seemed like no one was a virgin. What really annoyed me was when I was 19 I found out that a really smart and extremely fit girl from high school had a baby when she was 17, I just couldn't believe it.

When i was 20 I met a girl who was 17/18, I told her I was a virgin (hint hint to her I was dying to lose it), but after my first ever french kiss she said there is no way that I was a virgin because I was such a good kisser - LOL I thought - WHAT??? I'd never ever french kissed a girl before! But she was insistent that I was a typical liar of a guy just trying to get between her legs. At the age of 20 and having been to the gym and built myself up with an athletic/strong body I was SO annoyed that I ended up losing it to a 44y/o average looking married woman.

Then literally maybe a couple of months later I started seeing this girl who was an absolute stunner who wanted to be my girlfriend and gave sex to me so easily, I was like.... seriously? I'd been after sex for SO many years... and NOW I finally getting it so easily WTF?! Couldn't make it up.
35 m v . I gave up and just accepted my fate. Playing video games helps when I get down about it.
the age that he is married.

Quick Reply

Latest