The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
That's very limited options...
executed
Reply 4
What's wrong with loving feet? I mean sure, it's weird, but execution seems rather extreme...
Castrate them and leave them in a cell till they die. Criminals such as pedophiles and murderers don't deserve a quick way out such as execution, but rather spend the rest of their life in prison.
Neither.
Please tell me how a woman can be castrated??
Original post by xuwicizuw
Castrate them then if they still try to harm children, execute them. There is a reason they are separated from the rest of the prison population.

They should put them in with the rest, so the other inmates kill them and the blood won't be the hands of the state.
Both
Honestly, just throw them in prison they’ll experience their justice in there
Executed in public.
Elect them to public office obviously...
There's a difference between a paedophile and a child molester/rapist. Punishing being a paedophile is making a thought a crime, it is if/when someone acts on those urges that you want to punish/deter/reform.
Original post by Alexty28
Castrate them and leave them in a cell till they die. Criminals such as pedophiles and murderers don't deserve a quick way out such as execution, but rather spend the rest of their life in prison.

What about female sex offences you can't castrate them? My friend work as a guard in sex offences unit at a women prison and she said there lot more female pedophiles out there they less likely too be found out then male pedophiles.
Original post by looloo2134
What about female sex offences you can't castrate them? My friend work as a guard in sex offences unit at a women prison and she said there lot more female pedophiles out there they less likely too be found out then male pedophiles.

Yes you can, by using chemical castration. With the male pedophiles though, they can say goodbye to their balls.
Simple question - what if you are wrong? What if it is a wrongful conviction?
Neither.

Original post by Alexty28
Yes you can, by using chemical castration. With the male pedophiles though, they can say goodbye to their balls.

What's wrong with you? Why are you so extreme?
Death is too good for them.
Original post by Qup
Neither.

What's wrong with you? Why are you so extreme?

That is how they should be punished so they cannot do any harm to children, they are pedophiles after all. Castration would stop their ability to be sexually aroused, its better than just murdering them.

Latest