The Student Room Group

Opening a bank account - AS12

I've been trying to find my AS12 letter on track since I haven't received an email for it. I have been through clearing and on track it's accepted but i'd really like to get my bank account sorted now. Where exactly is this AS12?
Original post by I'msoPi
I've been trying to find my AS12 letter on track since I haven't received an email for it. I have been through clearing and on track it's accepted but i'd really like to get my bank account sorted now. Where exactly is this AS12?

It should

It should be on Track.

Click on your university offer, then click "View Letters"

They'll be a little Printer icon on the top right and you can print it then show it to your bank branch.
Reply 2
Original post by Blue_Cow
It should

It should be on Track.

Click on your university offer, then click "View Letters"

They'll be a little Printer icon on the top right and you can print it then show it to your bank branch.

nope nothing :frown:
hm I just think it hasn't been sent yet because the last letter it says is the A S9. I'll just hope that the letter of confirmation from the university will be enough and if not i'll contact UCAS and ask what's up haha
Original post by I'msoPi
nope nothing :frown:
hm I just think it hasn't been sent yet because the last letter it says is the A S9. I'll just hope that the letter of confirmation from the university will be enough and if not i'll contact UCAS and ask what's up haha

Yeah - do contact UCAS if it doesn't appear soon.

You're definitely unconditional on Track, right?
Reply 4
Original post by Blue_Cow
Yeah - do contact UCAS if it doesn't appear soon.

You're definitely unconditional on Track, right?

Yep it says it's confirmed and on the confirmation letter from the university it says unconditional. It's probably some sort of delay but it's just making me nervy hah
Original post by I'msoPi
Yep it says it's confirmed and on the confirmation letter from the university it says unconditional. It's probably some sort of delay but it's just making me nervy hah

Yeah, I know the feeling!

P.S. Well done for getting a university place! :woo:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending