The Student Room Group

Left KFC without notice

Hi all,
I left my job at KFC without any notice after 1 month of employment while I was still in training, because of how crap the job is. I decided not to turn up anymore as I had enough of it. I sent a resignation letter through the post. I know I could have done better with quitting this position, but didn't really care about it as I don't need a reference from them and will not be working in this industry anymore. Do you think I will have trouble in getting a new job in the future?
If you don't tell a future employer that you even had the job in the first place, they wouldn't have any way to find out, so no, it won't affect you.

I would urge you to try and get some positive experience in the workplace though, as it looks good on your CV and provides you with references, too.
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
If you don't tell a future employer that you even had the job in the first place, they wouldn't have any way to find out, so no, it won't affect you.

I would urge you to try and get some positive experience in the workplace though, as it looks good on your CV and provides you with references, too.

Thank you for the answer. I have references from other better places, that's why I didn't really need one from KFC. I wanted a quick job just to do something during summer before I begin university. But turned out it was too much of a hassle. Hopefully, I will find something more related to what I am doing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending