The Student Room Group

unversity of kent or university of nottingham

after going through clearing i am deciding between university of kent biomedical science or university of nottingham for microbiology?

i am also interested in graudate entry medicine as i failed to meet my medicine offer
I don't know anything about Kent, but I have a friend who went to Nottingham in the same situation (failed to get offers for medicine, did microbiology). She seemed to enjoy her time there, although by the end she ended up not pursuing GEM and did a PhD instead. It seemed to work out pretty well for her overall though :tongue:
Original post by artful_lounger
I don't know anything about Kent, but I have a friend who went to Nottingham in the same situation (failed to get offers for medicine, did microbiology). She seemed to enjoy her time there, although by the end she ended up not pursuing GEM and did a PhD instead. It seemed to work out pretty well for her overall though :tongue:

thank you do you know anything about how she found the course?
bump
Original post by PrincessBabble17
thank you do you know anything about how she found the course?

Not really, she seemed to like it/the department enough to stay on and do a PhD there (it was the same uni/department she did her PhD in) so I can only assume it was fine at worst.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending