Yeah
I use a kind of soap called mum
I sugest you that
Miss_mischy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
If it's because you sweat a lot a antiperspirant is probably best. I use Driclor and it's amazing.
Anonymous #2
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Kevin De Bruyne)
I have, I don't remember if it prevents the smell because I'm too distracted by how the back of my shirt is drenched when I use it - like it has been raining. Someone once patted me on the back when this happened and I was mortified
I guess the choice is between sweaty back and smelly armpits then...
Anonymous #5
Report 6 months ago
Sounds like you have some body condition you should see your GP about. For the record I workout a bit and I shower like once in a while. I do not smell. And not washing dose not make me smell bad either. Never had a BO problem
Just oily skin after a while at whitchtime I will wash not even once a week.
Anonymous #5
Report 6 months ago
Sounds like you have some body condition you should see your GP about. For the record I workout a bit and I shower like once in a while. I do not smell. And not washing dose not make me smell bad either. Never had a BO problem
Anonymous #2
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Please say you at least wash your genitals more than once a week?!
Anonymous #5
Report 6 months ago
Please say you at least wash your genitals more than once a week?!
Nope. Just deodrent.and aftershave.
Anonymous #6
Report 6 months ago
Hey I know this thread is old but literally I am in school and for atleast 2 years now I had had really bad b.o. I made a thread about it and people told me to put anti-p on at night and deodorant and anti-p on in the morning to give it time to soak in. it worked I stg I'm so happy it worked. if you still have the problem I would try it because it's magic srsly
Anonymusme
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Kevin De Bruyne)
Normal, I don't think so. People who cycle or run past me smell better than me.i think I've inherited a problem from my dad, and I know when I smell, which is pretty much all the time. Whether I'm walking a short distance or lifting some stuff like alchohol (I worked at a supermarket and an old lady complained saying my smell was a health hazard)It's depressing in one sense of the word and people who don't suffer from this won't understand.
That is so true no one can understand. Sometimes I envy other pepole for not having such problem. Just can't be around people and socialize. I have the same problem. Shower three times a day and I used every deodorant and antiperspirant but it doesn't go away and I can always smell it. It just bothers me that people think I don't shower because I actually do that more often than other people.
Vinny C
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Some used to accuse me of it then I realised... I work at a stables. It wasn't body odour, it was horsey odour but I no longer notice it.
darlinabecky
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi, I am working in a Retail shop, it is really busy all the time. I have tried using many deodorants but still getting told about body odors from my supervisors. I wash my body everyday before I go to work and can't ask my friends if this is a normal thing that everyone have or is it just me? It will really help if you could recommend and brands of deodorants or anything that you use so I could try them. (I normally use Sure fresh deodorant and victoria secret rush fragrance mist) THANK YOU

I have been told from my supervisors about body odor but I cannot smell such a bad smell. Just want to know if this is a normal thing?
any advice would help. thanks
I know someone whose body odor is strong too and hes a guy a it was a turnoff, you might not sense it since its your own, just use different body sprays and ask a trusted source if its still there
Anonymous #7
Report 1 week ago
Try the DKNY deodorant. It’s a bit pricey but it works for me. My daughter inherited my condition and DKNY deodorant is the only one that works for her as well. I also use Humane facial wash on my underarms after using soap.
Hi, I am working in a Retail shop, it is really busy all the time. I have tried using many deodorants but still getting told about body odors from my supervisors. I wash my body everyday before I go to work and can't ask my friends if this is a normal thing that everyone have or is it just me? It will really help if you could recommend and brands of deodorants or anything that you use so I could try them. (I normally use Sure fresh deodorant and victoria secret rush fragrance mist) THANK YOU

I have been told from my supervisors about body odor but I cannot smell such a bad smell. Just want to know if this is a normal thing?
any advice would help. thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (89)
16.57%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (55)
10.24%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (96)
17.88%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (81)
15.08%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (54)
10.06%
How can I be the best version of myself? (162)
30.17%

Watched Threads