The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by purp1erain
you clearly didn't read my post lol - you can check the requirements of Oxford, Cambridge, Edinburgh, Manchester, Newcastle, Bristol, Queen Mary's, Sheffield, St. Andrews yourself.

True lol I just read the title only. But you know that oxbridge wants the bmat not ukcat right? Have you applied for it? If you can smash that you should get in.
Original post by shohaib712
True lol I just read the title only. But you know that oxbridge wants the bmat not ukcat right? Have you applied for it? If you can smash that you should get in.

yes I do know that oxbridge want the BMAT and yes I have applied for it and no, 'smashing' the BMAT doesn't guarantee a place does it ? Please don't try give me 'advice' based on only the title of the post next time, you have been helpful enough. Thanks.
Original post by purp1erain
yes I do know that oxbridge want the BMAT and yes I have applied for it and no, 'smashing' the BMAT doesn't guarantee a place does it ? Please don't try give me 'advice' based on only the title of the post next time, you have been helpful enough. Thanks.

You'll fit really well at Oxford. You're just as arrogant as those snobs.
Original post by shohaib712
You'll fit really well at Oxford. You're just as arrogant as those snobs.

I'm not trying to be arrogant ? I didn't send paragraphs of incorrect information based upon the title of a question and didn't bother reading the rest lol ?? sorry you feel that way

Latest

Trending

Trending