Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey is anyone else starting Architecture at Salford next month?

ReputationRep:
    Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

Why do I do this?

The Universities forums get a lot of questions that are unanswered. This is often because the OP's thread got missed - bumping threads gives them another lease of life and frequently results in someone seeing it and being able to respond

If you would like to help with unanswered questions check out the first part of the list here and don't forget the second part of the list here.

Or if you have questions, get in touch with Puddles the Monkey.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rag.2018)
    Hey is anyone else starting Architecture at Salford next month?
    Hello,

My name is Evie and I am a student at Uni Of Salford but I am also a sabbatical officer.
    So I help run the Students Union, organise course reps, societies and sports teams.

Post on here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/367062380383886/

Try also looking on the FB page of the SU! You can also us message directly to ask any other questions you may have
    https://www.facebook.com/salfordsu/

Good Luck! Hopefully see you at the 'Welcome Fair!'

Cheers,
    Evie
    Science & Tech Sabbatical Officer at Salford University.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 29, 2018

University open days

1. University of Salford
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
  2. University of Salford
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Oct '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.