The Student Room Group

A girl said I have a nice butt (I’m a guy)

Scroll to see replies

imagine you said "you too" 💀
I'm a guy with a big bum and people have pointed it out before. One time it was a girl the other time it was some random guy at a football match. Nice bums aren't just exclusive to girls from what I've heard haha
Op
Often said and in the uk menaing you look cute.
It does not mean you are well hung or the best looking guy in the
world but cute. That is pleasant and makes most men's day butt often
it starts there and ends there unless you follow through.

Every so often i see a lady/man from behind think great stuff must be a movie start,
but when they turn around it's a big downers. Possibly because I built them up
to a v high level from behind but if I'd seen them from the front first, I may have thought they look ok.#Its a bit like a movie its been hyped so it may be really good but as you expected 101% you only get 80%
@gongoozled goose 0.o how's my ass? :P
Original post by ANM775
once this random catcalling me threatened to pinch my bottom .....but i think it's quite rare for girls to be concerned with males butts

I disagree,

I think girls are just as obsessed with bums as guys are.

Just girls are probably less likely to be so obvious / overt about it. Although having said that, girls seem to like my bum... I've had it pinched, grabbed, stroked and even humped (I absolutely draw the line at being pegged though lol)
Original post by Old Skool Freak
I disagree,

I think girls are just as obsessed with bums as guys are.

Just girls are probably less likely to be so obvious / overt about it. Although having said that, girls seem to like my bum... I've had it pinched, grabbed, stroked and even humped (I absolutely draw the line at being pegged though lol)

Yeah I've had my bottom grabbed and squeezed a few times by girls, I like it, but wouldn't stand it from a man, because I'm heterosexual and its always heterosexual chicks who slap my bum, to show they like me?
I have nothing wrong with that. I think the opposite is cool
Original post by kurro
@gongoozled goose 0.o how's my ass? :P

hmm met your masseuse see if theres a prob for ur scorching bum :K:
needs some kneading from me i see :u:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending