The Student Room Group

I need a horror film to watch

I watched 1922 on Netflix a while back. It was pretty good as far as I remembered.
Another film on Netflix that is less scary but more of like a creepy ghost story is Crimson Peak. I thought that was a great film.

Scroll to see replies

Orphan
My mother was watching yesterday, its really bleak but it seem spoooky. LOKIDOKIE I will give it a try!

Okay okay I will leave.
Whatever you do, don’t watch the human centipede.
Reply 4
Finding Nemo :afraid:
I love the films greasy with cheese. Ty
Original post by CoolCavy
Orphan

Mhhmmmm, I will also try this.
Original post by RichPiana
Whatever you do, don’t watch the human centipede.

Lmao me and my friends watched all three of them, while eating. Mistakes were made.
Original post by Your Local Cat
Finding Nemo :afraid:

I know this is a joke but that rehab shark scene legitimately scared me when I was younger.
Original post by Help_Me_Pls_Eghh
Lmao me and my friends watched all three of them, while eating. Mistakes were made.

:facepalm:
Reply 10
I watched Truth or Dare last week it was pretty good.
Also, if you want something with subtitles I recommend Train to Busan.:smile:
Original post by nctashx
I watched Truth or Dare last week it was pretty good.
Also, if you want something with subtitles I recommend Train to Busan.:smile:

Train to busan was hilarious, it was shocking but it became comical when they started fighting the zombies :smile:

I might try truth or dare though, in return I DARE you to watch babadook...

My jokes aren't even PUNNY!
Reply 12
Original post by Help_Me_Pls_Eghh
Train to busan was hilarious, it was shocking but it became comical when they started fighting the zombies :smile:

I might try truth or dare though, in return I DARE you to watch babadook...

My jokes aren't even PUNNY!

Loool :bawling: I cried watching it and you are saying it was hilarious. I can't watch really scary horror movies I might turn into a psychopath, therefore, I have to watch it with someone else.
Original post by nctashx
Loool :bawling: I cried watching it and you are saying it was hilarious. I can't watch really scary horror movies I might turn into a psychopath, therefore, I have to watch it with someone else.

Im watching Cabin Fever at the moment, so far its not that bad...

Also "I might turn into a psychopath, therefore, I have to watch it with someone else." Riiiight that's totally the reason you can't watch it by yourself, I get it :wink:

Edit: Holy **** that escalated quickly wow that was a lot of bad decisions and blood!
(edited 5 years ago)
One of the best horror films i've seen on Netflix so far is probably It Follows. It's great, if you have the time check it out :biggrin:
I can recommend the film “Hush” very chilling horror on Netflix which came out recently a few years ago. It’s not full of jump scares but more of a tense type of horror movie if that’s what you’re into.
I just recently watched sinister. Very good film. Also if your into tense home invasion types watch “the collector”. That had me engaged the whole time.
The Autopsy of the Jane Doe
Insidious 2 is the best horror movie to exist idc
I love the older films like Suspiria.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending