The Student Room Group

My balls are flaky and dry

So for the past few days I’ve noticed iv had dry skin on my balls that is really easy to peeps of but before I did anything I read about it and they said it’s a cause of many things but I problay got it from dry masturbation ? I don’t know but should I be worried or just wait I kep hydrated and wash my balls with water and dry well but hasn’t worked really any advice
Original post by Anonymous
So for the past few days I’ve noticed iv had dry skin on my balls that is really easy to peeps of but before I did anything I read about it and they said it’s a cause of many things but I problay got it from dry masturbation ? I don’t know but should I be worried or just wait I kep hydrated and wash my balls with water and dry well but hasn’t worked really any advice

Moisturise?
It will likely have nothing to do with masturbation. Dry skin/sensitive skin can occur anywhere on your body.

Have you been using a new soap or shampoo?

In the short term I'd recommend applying some unscented moisturiser on them and changing to a sensitive soap. After washing make sure they are dry and if you get sweaty change. If you have a bad diet or are stressed, why not try to address these too.

Pop along to the doctor if it doesn't go away after 4 weeks.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by JTfoxlove
It will likely have nothing to do with masturbation. Dry skin/sensitive skin can occur anywhere on your body.

In the short term I'd recommend applying some unscented moisturiser on them and changing to a sensitive soap. After washing make sure they are dry and if you get sweaty change. If you have a bad diet or are stressed, why not try to address these too.

Okay thank you !
Reply 4
Original post by JTfoxlove

Okay now I have woken up and found out that my balls one side have dry skin and one side doesn’t maybe I didn’t put the moisturiser on that side I’m trying to again to see if it works
I don't out moisturizer near my balls unless I'm masterbating but I spills shapon on my balls and now I have dry skin on them and on my penis I've heard about E45 that is mad for dry skin but I can't find it and I have sensitive skin

Quick Reply

Latest