The Student Room Group

Children's nursing 2019

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone else been invited for an interview at Manchester on the 29th of November ??? X
I applied for Queens in Belfast, Dundee, Liverpool John Moores, Leeds and Staffordshire anybody else??
Hi everyone,

I have applied for Huddersfield, Sheffield, Bradford, Hull and Leeds. My application went to them on Monday and I had an interview offer yesterday from Hull. How is everyone else getting on? X
Original post by nikaparmova262
I applied for Queens in Belfast, Dundee, Liverpool John Moores, Leeds and Staffordshire anybody else??

Hi @nikaparmova262

We're excited to hear that you've applied to Staffs!

Please give me a shout if we can help with anything:smile:

Thanks

Amy
Original post by Kray06
Hi,

Was wondering if anyone had any advice on how to make your personal statement stand out for children's nursing. Also what to expect in interviews for children's nursing, especially for Nottingham university.

I'd really appreciate the help.

Thanks!

Hi @Kray06

Not sure if you still need help with your personal statement, but if you do - it might be worth taking a look at our free service - https://helpinghand.staffs.ac.uk/

Thanks

Amy
Reply 25
Has anyone heard from kings yet xx
I’ve applied to Manchester, LJMU, Bangor, Chester and Edge Hill. Got an interview in Edge Hill next week 🤞🏼
Original post by alex_bell28
I’ve applied to Manchester, LJMU, Bangor, Chester and Edge Hill. Got an interview in Edge Hill next week 🤞🏼

Good luck with your interview next week!

Alex
I’ve now also received an interview for The University of Manchester of the 7th December 😊x
Anyone have an interview at Sheffield hallam 5th December or Huddersfield 6th December?? :smile: x
Reply 30
Just got an interview for manchester on the 7th and cardiff on the 12th :smile: don’t think i can go to both tho because I’m from Ireland
Original post by gabbss123
Hi everyone,

I have applied for Huddersfield, Sheffield, Bradford, Hull and Leeds. My application went to them on Monday and I had an interview offer yesterday from Hull. How is everyone else getting on? X

Hi @gabbss123
Well done on getting your applications in and getting an interview at Hull too!
If you have any questions about student life or studying in Huddersfield - just let me know :smile:
Thanks
Rachel
Original post by gabbss123
Hi everyone,

Good luck!

:biggrin:
Reply 33
Original post by jadiebelle
Has anyone else been invited for an interview at Manchester on the 29th of November ??? X

Hi I've got an interview at the University of Manchester on the 29th as well and on the 6th December at Huddersfield :smile:
Original post by lenie
Hi I've got an interview at the University of Manchester on the 29th as well and on the 6th December at Huddersfield :smile:

What time are they both at?? My Manchester is 10:30 and Huddersfield is 9am :smile:
Reply 35
Original post by jadiebelle
What time are they both at?? My Manchester is 10:30 and Huddersfield is 9am :smile:

For Manchester it's at 9:40 whilst for Huddersfield it's at 9am :smile:
Good luck to everyone with an interview next week!
If you find you need any further information about student life, or you want to follow up on anything with me, just let me know!
Rachel
Good luck everyone! Hoping this will be next year for the 2020 in take!
I'm a first year child nursing student - my interview was based on MMI stations and we had 3 mins at each station to answer scenarios :smile:
Is the maths and English admissions test hard? Also what uni are you at?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending