The Student Room Group

How to stay over a boyfriends

So ive been with my boyfriend for over a year and yet we still haven't stayed over each others houses. This is mainly due to the fact my dad is strict about it so wont let it happen despite us being 16 and 17 so its not exactly like if anything was to happen which it probably wouldn't because i like sleep too much that it would be illegal. I dont know how to convince hi to let me stay over at his because y boyfriend has already told me his parents are cool with it. Its not even like we will far away its like a two minute dive to his house. I cant exactly use the excuse im staying at a friends either because t the moment i have fallen out with all my friends so it wont be believable. Has anyone got any ideas on what to do. Its not even just thee fact i want to stay over in some ways it would be easier because we have often fallen asleep when i need to be home so we have to rush to leave instead of just waiting till the morning.
Reply 1
This might seem like useless advice to you but maybe your dad has a point? I love sleep too but trust me when you're thinking about other stuff you forget sleep for a bit. I'm presuming your dad is afraid you're gonna go and have sex? Or does he just not want you to be in too srs of relationship?

Im guessing you're too young to say you're overnighting in the 'library' cause of 'upcoming exams '
His house, his rules
As the above said his house, his rules.
Ask if you can stay over at your bf's house though-maybe say you're sleeping in different beds if that helps.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending