The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Accommodation waiting list

I originally had Dundee as my insurance choice but changed it to my firm but because Dundee kept rejecting this / delaying it by not responding to emails etc it ended up taking well over a month and i missed the cut off date for applying for accommodation and be guaranteed to get it because of this. Im now on a "priority" waiting list and got told i should phone on the 17th to see if i could be placed to then be told to phone back next wednesday since they are still processing A level results and that'll be roughly a week before my course starts so i'm wondering if anyone is having or has had a similar experience with accom? I live really far away from Dundee and i'm not sure what to do at this point since im not guaranteed anything now. All the decent private accommodation will surely be taken by now too
Reply 1
You should have called in instead of emailing. We note this in our emails that it can take up to 28 days for response.

Anyway, minus that, your best bet is to look at private halls like The Hub or Old mill. They still have spaces iirc
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 2
Original post by Airmed
You should have called in instead of emailing. We note this in our emails that it can take up to 28 days for response.

Anyway, minus that, your best bet is to look at private halls like The Hub or Old mill. They still have spaces iirc

I called several times! They were unaware that i had until the 19th of July to swap my choices and kept rejecting it / saying it wasn't possible. UCAS helped me out the most. I've had a look thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest