The Student Room Group

Universal credit

Im a scottish student about to start fulltime hnc course ..i have applied for a student loan the max amount ..im entitled to maintance grant and single parent ...im current on universal credit i work 32 hours at the moment ...will my student loan affect this ...ive tried so many places for help noone has the answer ..also will i get some help towards housing costs ...theres a calculator online only for english students ...can anyone help please
Original post by lisa green
Im a scottish student about to start fulltime hnc course ..i have applied for a student loan the max amount ..im entitled to maintance grant and single parent ...im current on universal credit i work 32 hours at the moment ...will my student loan affect this ...ive tried so many places for help noone has the answer ..also will i get some help towards housing costs ...theres a calculator online only for english students ...can anyone help please

There's a lot of factors here, so it's best to contact your local CAB and make an appointment for advice.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending