The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Course Change at Nottingham Trent University

Hi

I am a student of Nottingham Trent University

I would like to know how easy is it to change course in Nottingham Trent University if you want to change course? I'm doing financial mathematics. I was told I meet the criteria in business in my UCAS application times. I'm 100% meet the criteria for Business School Studies

Will they let me in and how hard is it switching from a Mathematics department to a business department if there are currently no spaces left ?

Do I need to wait for someone to dropout first and take the space to be filled ? I don't want to wait a whole year if there is one empty space available

How does it work and how hard is it and will they let you if there is an extra space ?
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Clayton312312
Hi

I am a student of Nottingham Trent University

I would like to know how easy is it to change course in Nottingham Trent University if you want to change course? I'm doing financial mathematics. I was told I meet the criteria in business in my UCAS application times. I'm 100% meet the criteria for Business School Studies

Will they let me in and how hard is it switching from a Mathematics department to a business department if there are currently no spaces left ?

Do I need to wait for someone to dropout first and take the space to be filled ? I don't want to wait a whole year if there is one empty space available

How does it work and how hard is it and will they let you if there is an extra space ?

Hi @Clayton312312

Your ability to change courses will depend on places being available, and you meeting the entry requirements (which it sounds like you do!)

Unfortunately I can't advise on whether places are available, however you can get in touch with our Admissions team by calling +44 (0)115 848 6000 to discuss your options. Alternatively, if you complete this form and select 'I want to transfer to a different course at NTU', a member of our team will consider your request and be in touch.

I hope this helps, keep me updated and let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Chris NTU Rep
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest