The Student Room Group

My boyfriend's fantasies are getting out of hand

We are very open and honest to each other and he recently admitted to having dirty thoughts about his relatives (aunts, cousins and even his sister!!!!) and to my friends...OUR friends. He used to masturbate to them even during the span of our relationship..he said he's going to change now that we've confronted it but he gets these thoughts involuntarily still....and he keeps remembering other girls he fantasized about...And this is very upsetting and I do not know what to do!
Original post by Manyanana
We are very open and honest to each other and he recently admitted to having dirty thoughts about his relatives (aunts, cousins and even his sister!!!!) and to my friends...OUR friends. He used to masturbate to them even during the span of our relationship..he said he's going to change now that we've confronted it but he gets these thoughts involuntarily still....and he keeps remembering other girls he fantasized about...And this is very upsetting and I do not know what to do!

The fact that he is thinking sexually about his family members is concerning and honestly it would be a deal breaker for me. It sounds like he has some kind of issue if he thinks about them in a sexual way.
(edited 5 years ago)
Are his family members hot? But yea as above that would seriously be a deal breaker, a huge no no for me that’s for sure. Maybe therapy?
Reply 3
It sounds like you’re more concerned about the friends thing which is a very common thing judging from other threads posted here.

The family thing however is completely wrong and if you can’t put up with it (I wouldn’t) it’s time to find someone else.
Original post by Anonymous
Are his family members hot? But yea as above that would seriously be a deal breaker, a huge no no for me that’s for sure. Maybe therapy?

Are they hot? You went anon because you like a bit of incest as well.

Dump him OP. I'm tempted to believe you're a troll though.

Quick Reply

Latest